Sunday, March 18, 2012

Tejidos

This week's weather has been incredible. It is hard not to think climate change when it is 80 in mid-March. Just writing that is weird. But if you don't think about it too much, you can enjoy it. Walking around the city was just incredible. Everyone and I mean everyone was out and about. Chicagoans sure know how to enjoy themselves when the weather decides to cooperate. 

What made walking around that much better was the fact I got to do it in my new Tejidos. I LOVE THEM. They are so incredibly comfortable and impeccably made and designed. Beatrice Valenzuela is a genius. She has also come out with a line of colorful high tops which I can't get enough of! They are all so beautiful! 









Top photo: Beatrice Valenzuela
Bottom two photos: Heather Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment