Wednesday, June 1, 2011

The last five days






The past weekend was one to remember. I finished my yoga training! It was a truly powerful time joy, energy, tears and love. But more on that later :). Eric and I also had a little date night Friday. We ate burgers at the famous Billy Goat Tavern and then went to The Field Museum on their Member Night. (We're not members but we have connections :). My favorite part of the museum was the oversized artifacts. We got to take a peak at some beautiful pieces not on regular display at the museum. It was a great time.

The weekend for me is also extending, I decided to give myself the gift of a week off to unwind from the last three months. It is so incredible to be able to take time to focus on what you love. We don't do that often enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment