Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy 2011



This was by far the best start to a new year that I have experienced in a long time. The Shambhala meditation retreat was wonderful. I left feeling connected, clear and inspired about the year ahead. I was incredibly blessed to have spent a week with wonderful people dedicated to self discovery and the exploration of their spiritual path.  Our tradition is thoughtful and sometimes challenging but there is no doubt in my mind that it is worth it. Although I found myself absent from the center quite a bit in 2010, this retreat brought me back into focus and I look forward to deepening my practice in 2011. Although there will indeed be challenges, I feel more than ever that I am equipped and ready to relax into them as part of my path. 

Here's to new beginnings and old traditions! 


On a design note, I chose these pictures because they are the style of curtains I want to put up on our shrine room and our living room. One of the many many projects I have for the coming year.

No comments:

Post a Comment